Try your hand at some resin art! I made these for my nephew.
You will need:
- 2 - 12" x 12" canvases: http://amzn.to/2mTzAke
- Resin: http://amzn.to/2mTUvDK
- Pigment colors:
Transparent red: http://amzn.to/2mTDObt
Opaque red: http://amzn.to/2lOxZLv
- Metallic pigment powders: http://amzn.to/2mTA0XQ
- Silicone lubricant: http://amzn.to/2mqaFXH
- Vapor barrier to protect work surface: http://amzn.to/2lOz3Py
- Silver glitter: http://amzn.to/2m8s1pT
- Red glitter: http://amzn.to/2mq4cMr
Here is the video tutorial:
Here is the Time-Lapse version:
I don't have written directions because it's too hard to explain how to do it. It's better to see it. Please enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember, Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!® Stay safe!